In order for you to get that dream job that you have always wanted you need to have a good foundation of skills and experience. That won't just come out of no where you need to do research and get useful guidelines and resources to get you there. Whether you wanna be a programmer, web developer, data scientist any field you will need good mentors and tutors, people with experience that you need. After all Experience is the best teacher
Better Part !!
Now here come the better part, you don't need to do all that research by yourself because I made the work easier for you. All you need is prepare your time and get started to learn.
First and foremost if you waana become a Web Developer I would highly recommend you go by the following YouTube channels, they will guide you through each step of the way.
YOUTUBE CHANNELS FOR WEB DEVELOPERS
As their motto goes: Learn to code and help non-profits. This is a non-profit organization that consists of an interactive learning web platform, online community forum, chat rooms, online publication. All this intend to make learning accessible to everyone. It's an open-source community owned by Quincy Larson since 2014. Check it out HERE
- PROGRAMMING WITH MOSH
Mosh Hamedani is a passionate and pragmatic software engineer specializing in web application development. He fell in love with programming at the age of seven. Personally I have interacted with his courses and are highly valuable and recommendable. Check it out HERE
- TRAVERSY MEDIA This channel features the best online web development and programming tutorials for all the latest technologies and much more. Check it out HERE
- DESIGN COURSE Owned by Gary Simon since 2010, Gary teaches frontend and backend development to an audience of more than 700k subscribers with videos over 800. He goes an extra mile to teach also on UI/UX skills using tools like Figma and Adobe XD. Check it out HERE
- CLEVER PROGRAMMER He makes coding simple, fun and takes a project based approach. As an added benefit, he gives tips on how to make profit from your coding skills as a freelance developer. Check it out HERE
- FLORIN POP
The purple guy, yeah I know he loves purple but he loves coding more. Good quality content on Web Dev, Frontend, Blogging and SEO. Also famously known for his 10 projects in 10 hours challenge. Check it out HERE
Conclusion 👋Am sure we have a tone of great tutors and coding channels, I could not be able to mention them all, I have just done but a few. Above is a list of the channels. Some I have personally used others am yet to. But I do promise to. Now it's time to put your life in order and get that job you have always wanted with the required skills. Go make your self proud and learn more 😊 :
If You have read this far I really appreciate:
Check out my other Blogs too:
- Key Differences Between A Website and Web Application
- Know The Difference Between Coding and Programming
- Best Visual Studio Code Extensions For Web Developers
Do share your valuable opinion, I appreciate your honest feedback!
Enjoy Coding ❤